Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2021 - Daily Job Info

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 20, 2021

Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2021

A Public Sector Organization Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC is looking for qualified and experienced candidates for the posts of Physics Scientific Assistant-I, Chemistry Scientific Assistant-I, Electronics Technician-I, Electrical Technician-I, Mechanical Technician-I, Welding Technician-I, Automobile Technician-I, Computer Technician-I, Technician-II, Technician-III, Scientific Assistant-III, Admin Assistant-I, Driver-III, General Attendant-II and Sanitary Attendant-II in Islamabad. You have to apply at https://202.83.172.179/home online.

Last Date to Apply: 04 October, 2021.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, Please let me know.

Post Bottom Ad